How to Open an Account
- Verify your eligibility
- Review the offering and complete your application online
- Transfer money - Fund your investment
Am I an Accredited Investor?
Impact Capital Funds INC. manages Funds issuing securities under Rule 506c of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933. Consequently, we are required to verify that all our investors are accredited according to the SEC definition described below.
Three ways to verify your accreditation:
- You qualify based on your income,
- If single, you earned $200k/yr for the past 2 years
- If filing taxes jointly, your household earned $300k/yr for the past 2 years
- You expect similar future income
- You qualify based on your net worth,
- If your net worth excluding your home is over $1,000,000
- You qualify based on your professional designation
- A holder in good standing of the Series 7, Series 65, or Series 82
- You qualify when a third party, like your CPA or lawyer, verifies you are accredited and has documentation.
- Institutional investors like foundations, endowments, and family offices qualify if they have over $5,000,000 of investable assets.